Databases in Accounting and Finance
There are many helpful databases in Accounting and Finance at the University of Vaasa. These databases are ONLY for students and researchers of accounting and finance and can only be used for studies and research. These databases can NOT be used for commercial purposes.
All comments and questions can be sent to Jaakko Tyynelä, email: email@example.com
- VOITTO+ -database contains financial statements for over 200.000 Finnish companies for years 1991-2019. There are also firms that have gone bankrupt.
- Audit Analytics
- ETLA’s database for financial statements has financial statements for 500 biggest Finnish companies for years 1986-2019.
- Historical prices for NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Stock Exchange
- Trade history for NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Stock Exchange (intraday)
- Company announcements from NASDAQ OMX Helsinki
- Fitch Connect
- Corporate Governance data 2001-2010 from Institutional Shareholder Services. See Manual.
- Executive compensation data from ExecuComp. See also Table Descriptions
- Webropol, software for survey, analysis and reporting
How to use these databases?