- This collection contains links to general language dictionaries available free on WWW.
- If you are looking for terminology of a special field, there is a list of Special Language Glossaries.
- In this list you will find monolingual dictionaries like the Webster’s or bilingual like Finnish – English Dictionary or even multilingual dictionaries.
- NOTE: Bi- or multilingual dictionaries are listed under each language with the exception of the English. You can find e.g. English – French dictionary only under French.
- Acronym and abbreviation dictionaries
- Slang dictionaries
- Fun dictionaries
- Old language and etymology
Terminology Forum is a global information forum for terminological activities & a non-profit portal for free terminological information online. Maintained by Anita Nuopponen, Dept. of Communication Studies, University of Vaasa, Finland.
Comments to: Anita Nuopponen,
DISCLAIMER: This portal includes links to external websites. This portal is neither responsible for the content nor guarantees the quality of any linked external websites.